The 30 September, at the Bari plant of Zincolor s.r.l. will come officially
inauguration of the 400A AntiCOR electric arc spraying system, one of the most advanced in Europe.
The plant has a high hourly productivity equal to 40 m 2 /h of steel surface covered with a thickness of 100 µm of Zinc.
Compared to hot dip galvanizing, another system that comes closest to arc galvanizing
electric, has the following advantages:
- speed of execution of the work;
- low energy consumption, pari a 10 kWh;
- thicknesses from 25 µm a 500 µm, impossible to achieve with hot dip galvanizing;
- finished metal pieces ready for painting, without the need to eliminate
slag, flakes, colaticci or matte;
- superficie leggermente porosa che facilita la successiva verniciatura;
- costi competitivi perché l’impianto si accende e si spegne al bisogno. There are not
stops or waits because the work is done for prompt request.