Stable arc manually or automatically
- Software that controls the ignition timing, spraying and quenching
To avoid too high thicknesses of zinc in the slow processes, arc stability is also achieved in <10 ampere. The coating is excellent with respect to the static conveyor.
- Reproducibility of spray values is guaranteed by electronic cards system.
- Cheapness: lower energy consumption with high performance efficiency and savings of energy costs. System for controlling the integrated ventilation.
- simple to Use. A monitor checks the system interface with profiling line to programs work file up to 99 and 99 (robot programs).
Each program has its own operating timing. The operation of the spraying is carried out in a synergistic way, ie the different parameters are controlled simultaneously by a continuous control system.
- The carrier is impregnated under vacuum and all the control elements are on the secondary circuit at low voltage.
- Control with microprocessor: master e servo.
- Communication by means of switchs convenziali.
- Electric cables and all optional control components are connected by CAN-BUS
- Transport wires run from a system 4 rollers
- Automation. Robot and interfaces are relatively easy to adjust with CAN-BUS to adapt with simplicity to customer needs.
- by Communication (MMC – card)
– error Diagnosis
– Saving all individually set programs
– Individual display of the programs on PC.
– Cloning of the data and their transport
– The customer can continually add new parameters to the database spraying.
Preparing the database. In Excel consists of 3 set off:
communication, execution and parameter database.
compilation: Excel via the file is transferred in the language of the machine by means of micro-processes. The compiler creates the binary code that configures the virtual installation is transferred to the installation of means of a spraying (laptop computer) pc or MMC card.
Immediately after the database, the operator can work has been included. In the future you can improve, Programs vary. Any hardware changes have no influence on the parameters and stored programs