The rust is due to loss of human and economic damage no longer tolerable. It is the basis of the collapse of the bridge Morandi, last serious incident which resulted in the death of 43 people.
Other examples are the fall of poles of the lighting and signage, gates, railings. To this we must add the economic damage which corresponds to 3-4% GDP of our country, pari a 60 billion euro / year.
This is no longer acceptable because there are Zinc-based systems that can counteract this degradation.
Because zinc and, in particular, the galvanizing Electric Arc Spray
Zinc is not a covering, like any paint, but it is considered real leather Steel. Indeed, like the skin of the human body, in case of damage, It heals and prevents the spread of rust sottopellicolare.
The environment becomes more and more aggressive and speeds up the formation of rust, which it is the steel to fight cancer already in the design of the facility.
The spray galvanizing is the system that has many advantages:
- is easy to perform; the system turns on and off as needed; the molten zinc is deposited on the steel by a jet of compressed air;
- It allows to deposit thicknesses of Zinc until 500 µm (no other system can do the same);
- Zinc is more, the longer the duration of the article, without the need for costly periodic maintenance;
- è environmentally friendly because it has neither exhausted liquids to be disposed of, right VOC captare;
- size is within the reach of small and medium craftsmen, smiths, steel structures, so that they have the opportunity to diversification its business and offer the end user a durable product;
- i production costs are low, in view of the high hourly rate of spraying;
- the plants can be sprayed, in addition to Zinc, also Aluminum and all their alloys.
We create value for our customers and the community
We address technical, designers, Specific formulators, public administrators and home users to combat this scourge.
We offer our customers a 'wide range plant, starting from 130 Ampere until the 1.200 Ampere.